- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant;
- Full name, address and nationality of the inventor;
- Title of the design;
- Indication of the kind of products for which the industrial design is to be used;
- International Classification of the design;
- Country/office, application number, filing date and the international classification of industrial design of the original foreign application from which priority is claimed (if applicable).
- Drawings (or photographs, tracings or other adequate graphic representations) showing the different sides of the industrial design (05 copies). No graphic representation, drawing or tracing of the industrial design shall exceed 10 centimeters x 20 centimeters. Such representations, drawings or tracings, shall be affixed on four sheets of cardboard of A4 size. Drawings and tracings shall be in black ink.
Note: A specimen of the article embodying the industrial design, where the industrial design is two-dimensional, can be provided. The specimen shall be of a size not exceeding 20 centimeters x 20 centimeters x 20 centimeters.
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required);
- Certified copy of priority documents and English translation thereof (only for applications claiming priority under the Paris Convention), which can be submitted later within 03 months from the filing date.