Can you help us file an opposition in Cambodia?

Yes, we can. In order to file an opposition in Cambodia, you required to provide us with the documents as follows:

  1. Deed of substitution;
  2. Notarized or certified Power of Attorney;
  3. Opinions including legal arguments, evidences, and any, facts that lead to rejection of the applied mark (s) or registered mark(s),