- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant;
- Description of the trademark: meaning, colors claimed, translation or transliteration of characters into English if the mark contains foreign characters;
- List of goods/services to be covered by the trademark and if possible, the class(es) of the respective goods/services according to the International Classification;
- Country, application number and filing date of the original foreign application from which the priority is claimed (if a priority is claimed).
- Notarized Power of Attorney from the applicant (as the attached form);
- 15 specimens of the mark (the size of each specimen is not smaller than 15mm x 15mm and not larger than 80mm x 80mm);
- Certified copy of priority document and English translation thereof (if any).
- A trademark application can cover only one class;
- It usually takes 4-5 months from the filing date to obtain a Trademark Registration Certificate in Cambodia;
- The term of Trademark protection in Cambodia is 10 years from the filing date (or from the priority date, if any). The registered mark is renewable for unlimited times, each of 10 years.
- The trademark owner will be obliged to use the trademark in Cambodia. At the end of each period of 5 years from the registration date, an Affidavit of Use/Non-Use is required to be lodged with the Cambodian Trademark Office. If no Affidavit of Use/Non-Use is lodged, the trademark will be vulnerable to cancellation at a third party’s request.