Can you give us some advice on whether we need an attorney or IP Law Firm to file a trademark application in Cambodia?

If you permanently reside or have your principal place of business outside of Cambodia, you will have to entrust an authorized attorney or law firm to file the application for you. It is highly advisable that this agent be an attorney experienced in trademark law and procedures.